Auto Parts Advisor / Market Research Specialist (Bilingual, English & Spanish)
Full time employment - Atlanta, GA
Position Summary and Responsibility
- Market research of auto parts and price information for North, Central and South American clients. Comparison of OEM and Aftermarket parts, Product benchmarking and consulting.
- Capture technical parts information from various sources and restructure it in our in-house databases as well as client information systems.
- Content creation and market analysis related to the auto parts industry.
- Maintain in-house and clients databases
- Work closely with data analysts and consultants to create catalog information, benchmarking, pricing and product strategies for parts, accessories and automotive service offerings
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish required
- Experience as a Parts Advisor and/or Automotive technician
- Profound technical auto parts knowledge
- Experiences with multiple OEM and Aftermarket electronic auto parts catalogs
- Excel, PowerPoint or even basics of SQL experience is a plus!
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment working with mainly internal customers
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Strong problem solving skills
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company environment
Eucon is a global solutions provider for business performance management and a specialist in added value information systems. Customers in automotive aftersales and the independent aftermarket choose us to improve their business processes.
We provide a wide range of specialist products and services tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers in automotive aftersales allowing them to accelerate improvements in their operational performance. That is why Eucon is recognized as a leading innovation force with products and solutions which enable companies to perform better and improve profitably.
In automotive aftersales Eucon is a leading lifecycle manager and pricing specialist for replacement parts and accessories. We develop and implement value-added market and product strategies to help our clients optimize profit margins throughout the lifecycle of their products.
At the locations in Atlanta USA, Muenster Germany and Shanghai China the Eucon Group employs over 200 people serving more than 250 customers worldwide. Our customers include almost all car manufacturers, over 100 component manufacturers and suppliers as well as most auto insurers in Germany. www.eucon.com