The software development team works closely with product management to execute product development using an agile approach. You will also collaborate with internal Eucon team members and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company and your work will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of the product.
Senior software Developer will be responsible for supporting functional and technical application design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex multi-tier, web-based solutions.
- Thorough understanding of .NET development, C#, the .NET Framework and related Web technologies, interacting with Microsoft SQL Server, REST and Web Services.
- Experience building decoupled self-contained transnational web applications using Angular, Node consuming WebAPI.
- Expertise in web application design
- Expertise in software application and database design
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Web application security
- 6+ years’ experience in NET MVC, C#, SQL
- Entity Framework
- Web Services: REST, WebAPI
- AngularJS, Node.Js
- Strong SQL Server database development experience
- Enjoys solving complex problems and working with large datasets
- DTS/ETL experience
- Self-managed with a passion for learning and exploring large data sets
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Eucon is a global solutions provider for business performance management and a specialist in added value information systems. Customers in automotive aftersales and the independent aftermarket choose us to improve their business processes.
We provide a wide range of specialist products and services tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers in automotive aftersales allowing them to accelerate improvements in their operational performance. That is why Eucon is recognized as a leading innovation force with products and solutions which enable companies to perform better and improve profitably.
In automotive aftersales Eucon is a leading lifecycle manager and pricing specialist for replacement parts and accessories. We develop and implement value-added market and product strategies to help our clients optimize profit margins throughout the lifecycle of their products.
At the locations in Atlanta USA, Muenster Germany and Shanghai China the Eucon Group employs close to 400 people serving more than 300 customers worldwide. Our customers include almost all vehicle manufacturers (Light and Heavy Duty), over 100 component manufacturers and suppliers as well as most auto insurers in Germany. www.eucon.com