Eucon is a global system provider offering best-in-class market information as well as data-based systems for efficient product management in the automotive aftermarket. With our industry-leading product portfolio we boost our clients’ competitiveness and performance.
Vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers rely on our comprehensive databases and trust our industry expertise to tap new potential for added value throughout the lifecycles of their products. Our fully integrated information systems operate on this strong data basis, thus facilitating the daily work of our customers. The combination of reliable market data, intelligent systems and industry expertise is what makes Eucon a unique specialist and a sought-after partner in the auto industry.
Eucon of North America is seeking a qualified Senior Database Developer to design and deploy reliable new databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving, and maintaining new and existing databases to help users access and retrieve data effectively.
As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with internal Eucon team members and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solving attitude.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our databases system run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Build and maintain stored procedures and functions
- Design and deploy schema changes
- Participate in the development of applications that access and contribute to the database
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- 5+ years’ experience with MS-SQL
- Experience writing SQL stored procedures, functions and scripts
- Practical knowledge on database fundamentals
- DTS/ETL experience
- Enjoys solving complex problems and working with large datasets
- Self-managed with a passion for learning and exploring large data sets
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g., permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Located in Midtown Atlanta, Eucon of North America LLC is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. This is a FULL TIME W2position. We offer company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture and home office flexibility.
We are ideally seeking candidates in the Atlanta area but remote candidates within the US will also be considered.
If the position appeals to you and you are interested in this challenge, please send your detailed resume with salary expectations and possible starting date through our application portal.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Eucon of North America, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.