Parts Counter Associates and Auto Parts Advisor candidates please apply.
Eucon is a global system provider offering best-in-class market information as well as data-based systems for efficient product management in the automotive aftermarket. With our industry-leading product portfolio we boost our clients’ competitiveness and performance.
Vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers rely on our comprehensive databases and trust our industry expertise to tap new potential for added value throughout the lifecycles of their products. Our fully integrated information systems operate on this strong data basis, thus facilitating the daily work of our customers. The combination of reliable market data, intelligent systems and industry expertise is what makes Eucon a unique specialist and a sought-after partner in the auto industry.
We are continuing our growth in the Americas. In order to support our expansion, we are looking for a Market Research Specialist for our North American team.
If you already gained an in-depth technical knowledge about auto parts through your experience as a Parts Counter Associate or Auto Parts Advisor and have a passion for the rapidly growing digitization of the automotive industry, the Eucon team needs you!
As part of our team, the Market Research Specialist will work closely with project managers, data analysts and consultants to create catalog information, benchmarking, pricing and product strategies for parts, accessories, and automotive service offerings.
- Market research of auto parts and price information for clients. Comparison of OEM and Aftermarket parts, Product benchmarking and consulting.
- Capture technical parts information from various sources and restructure it in our in-house databases as well as client information systems.
- Content creation and market analysis related to the auto parts industry.
- Maintain in-house and client’s databases.
- At least two to five years of experience as a Parts Advisor, Parts Counter Associate or Automotive technician.
- Experiences with multiple OEM and Aftermarket electronic auto parts catalogs
- Skills in Microsoft-Office – strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Profound technical auto parts knowledge
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment working with mainly internal customers
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company environment
Located in Midtown Atlanta, Eucon of North America LLC is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. This is a FULL TIME W2position. We offer company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture and home office flexibility.
We are ideally seeking candidates in the Atlanta area but remote candidates within the US will also be considered.
If the position appeals to you and you are interested in this challenge, please send your detailed resume with salary expectations and possible starting date through our application portal.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Eucon of North America, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.