Eucon is the leading provider of parts data and information systems in the automotive aftermarket. We collect, organize and analyze key information and turn it into data-based solutions, thus providing our clients with valuable insights to improve their competitiveness and profitability. Vehicle manufacturers and automotive suppliers rely on our database with billions of product references and comprehensive industry expertise to improve profitability throughout the lifecycles of their automotive parts.
We are continuing our growth in the Americas. In order to support our expansion, we are looking for a Business Development Specialist for our North American (US and Canada) operations.
If you are a seasoned sales and / or business development executive with a passion for the rapidly growing automotive industry and a consultative sales approach, the Eucon team needs you!
As part of our automotive team, the Business Development Specialist will support our customers both strategically and operationally in the implementation of licensable products, such as PartsPool® Custom and others. The incumbent will act as the primary contact for customers and assist with all phases of project development and engagement, purposefully utilizing our business solutions.
The Business Development Specialist will also support Eucon’s North American management team with the development and optimization of sales strategies, client proposals, and market expansion opportunities.
The incumbent is also responsible for defining market entry strategies on the basis of quantitative and qualitative data, and the development of approaches, and decision-making models.
- Primary contact for current customers and cultivates business opportunities
- Promotes the sale of licensable products to automotive component manufacturers
- Creates sales strategies, develops quotations and mediates deals
- At least two to three years of professional experience in sales, business development and /or project management – ideally in automotive or DaaS / SaaS verticals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing, and /or equivalent experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office – primarily Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in licensable product sales in the automotive aftermarket industry is a plus
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and culture
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior
- Results oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative skills
- Highly creative and acts with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Possesses advanced communication skills and is a problem-solver
- Must be available to occassionally travel within North America
Located in Midtown Atlanta, Eucon of North America LLC is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. This is a FULL TIME W2 position. We offer company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture.
We are ideally seeking candidates in the Atlanta or Detroit areas but remote candidates within the US will also be considered.
If the position appeals to you and you are interested in this challenge, please send your detailed resume with salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Eucon of North America, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.